4 февр. 2023 г.

A Storm for Christmas #1.4

Bobbie: I'm really sorry...
Frank - The Taxidriver: Are you a total idiot?
Bobbie: I said I'm sorry.
Frank - The Taxidriver: Haven't you driven a car before?
Bobbie: Uh, why, just because I'm a woman?
Frank - The Taxidriver: No! Because you backed over me!

Bobbie: Okay, then, what's your number? I can just Swish you.
Frank - The Taxidriver: Swish?
Bobbie: Swish. Transfer money to your account through your phone.
Frank - The Taxidriver: ... Vipps?
Bobbie: What?
Frank - The Taxidriver: In Norway. Vipps.
Bobbie: Vipps?...
Frank - The Taxidriver: Is that... is that funny to you?
Bobbie: You... you Norwegians are so adorable.
Frank - The Taxidriver: What's so funny?!

David - The Traveller: You think you've done everything that you... expected you would do in this life?

Marius - The Bartender: Things work out in the end. Everything works out in the end.
David - The Traveller: Yeah, well, sometimes it's too late.
Marius - The Bartender: Yes. It'll work out in the end, sure. It always works out in the end. Never that bad.

Kaja: Have you read Lewis Fordsworthe?
Alex - The Santa: Uh, no, I haven't.
Kaja: He once said, "Assumption is the mother of all fuckups." I think he has a point.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий