9 февр. 2023 г.

A Storm for Christmas #1.6

Magnhild: I can't believe this. You... you thought you were going to die, and they were just having delicious Norwegian Christmas food.
Stine - The Mistress: But it's not funny at all.
Magnhild: Oh, yes, it is. It is insanely funny, actually! You need to stop being so self-centered.

Magnhild: Listen. It's time for you to stop playing the victim. Be yourself!
Stine - The Mistress: And what should I tell Frode?
Magnhild: The truth. That's what you know best.

Stine - The Mistress: He broke up with me.
Magnhild: What did you think he was going to do? Pop some champagne?
Stine - The Mistress: No, but... He could have... driven me home, or to the boat, or something.
Magnhild: My God, can't you see yourself? Huh? Don't you know, when one door closes, another door opens up? Shouldn't we celebrate that? Right?

Thea - The Security Officer: What are you having tonight? Lamb ribs or pork ribs?
Henrik - The Handler: Uh, probably a frozen pizza, I think. Large one.
Thea - The Security Officer: Ah! You're one of those...


On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий