1 февр. 2023 г.

Weight Loss. Part 2

The Office 5×2


Darryl Philbin: Well, you lost zero pounds. No change. On the brighter side, you gained zero pounds.
Michael Scott: Hey, you know what? I can't do this by myself, people! Kelly and I are the only ones who've either passed out or almost passed out!

Michael Scott: This is your fault.
Jim Halpert: No.
Michael Scott: Your stupid friend zone. I should have been lovers with her first and then friends. That was terrible advice. Terrible advice! You know my seduction method. I like to get in there and get my hands dirty. You sabotaged me. You sabotaged me, man!

Michael Scott: We are here because there is something wrong with society.
Jim Halpert: See, you're always saying there's something wrong with society, but maybe there's something wrong with you.
Michael Scott: If it's me, then society made me that way.

Andy Bernard: Andy Bernard does not lose contests. He wins them. Or he quits them because they're unfair.

Angela Martin: I hate to even ask because you've been so accommodating about all the wedding stuff...
Andy Bernard: Your wish is my command.
Angela Martin: Is there any way our first dance can be to my favorite song? The Little Drummer Boy.

Pam Beesly: What are you doing?
Jim Halpert: I just can't wait...


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий