16 февр. 2023 г.

Business Trip

The Office 5×7


Michael Scott: I am jetting off on an international business trip.
Jim Halpert: Where are you going?
Michael Scott: To Canada.
Jim Halpert: Where is it?
Michael Scott: Canada.
Jim Halpert: Okay.

Michael Scott: Meredith, I would like you to pretend that you are from Abu Dhabi.
Meredith Palmer: Hello.
Michael Scott: I am ashamed at your naked face. I must cover it with my jacket. You are now sexy in your culture.

Michael Scott: A concierge is the Winnipeg equivalent of a geisha. This is a woman who has been trained in the fine art of fanciness and pleasure, and when you meet one, it is intoxicating.

Jim Halpert: I thought you were good at Flash.
Pam Beesly: I was. And then they switched to Acrobat just as I was learning Quark. I hate computers!
Jim Halpert: Okay, okay, it's no big deal. So you're not a computer geek.
Pam Beesly: I have to stay and retake it.
Jim Halpert: Wow. Um... Well, okay.
Pam Beesly: That means another 12 weeks.
Jim Halpert: .....

Michael Scott: Everybody's going to end up dying some day, and I think it's better to die with some people that you like, like Oscar and Andy and Concierge Marie, than to know that there's somebody out there that you love that you're not with.

Oscar Martinez: I've sat next to Angela for a very long, very long time.
Andy Bernard: Right-oh.
Oscar Martinez: How could anyone stand that woman?
Andy Bernard: What?
Oscar Martinez: What do you see in her? What do you see in Angela?

Andy Bernard: Oh, man, she is so pissed. She's taking us back to first base.
Oscar Martinez: What's first base with Angela?
Andy Bernard: I get to kiss her forehead.

Michael Scott: Why have I stayed at Dunder Mifflin for so long? Certainly not because of the paycheck 'cause I could be making more money as a doctor or a professional athlete... I think it's because they respect me. A boss that will not fire you even though you just tell him off right to his face over the phone, that's respect.

Ryan Howard: We're back together again, baby. We're back.
Kelly Kapoor: They tried to keep us apart, but they couldn't. It was like destiny.
Ryan Howard: I realized that, for whatever reason, I just couldn't do better than Kelly.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий