8 февр. 2023 г.

Together

The Handmaid's Tale 5×6


Aunt Lydia: Do you dispute any of the facts as I have laid them out for you?
Commander Lawrence: No, no, it all sounds very likely.
Aunt Lydia: Then you agree that Commander Putnam needs to be punished.
Commander Lawrence: For what crime?.. He got her pregnant a day before she was posted. Enlighten me, Lydia, where's the sin here?

June Osborn: Why don't you sit down?
Lucas Bankole: Huh?
June Osborn: I need you to sit down.
Lucas Bankole: I'm-I'm-I'm tryin' to figure... Why do you want me to sit down?
June Osborn: Panic, it wastes the energy. Sit down.

Lucas Bankole: I'm, I-I-I'm sorry I'm being such a man about it. I'm sorry that I'm... you know, but I'm just tryin' to, like, you, you've been in this... How many times have you been in this situation? Huh?
June Osborn: A few.
Lucas Bankole: Crazy. A few fuckin' times.
June Osborn: Honestly, sometimes the box is a lot smaller than this, so...

Serena Joy Waterford: I'm not gonna date my gynecologist. I may not even choose to get married in the near future, at all... It's not actually Gilead, is it?
Alanis Wheeler: You can't be a single mother.
Serena Joy Waterford: I'm not. I'm a widow.
Alanis Wheeler: Your baby needs a mother and a father, and that's more important than your feelings.

Alanis Wheeler: Go to your room.

Commander Putnam: You know, I just wonder, if you never allow yourself to enjoy the spoils of your position, why seek it in the first place?

Ryan Wheeler: You want to see it?
Serena Joy Waterford: Bear witness... She's taken so much away from me. I need to see it. I need to see the end.

June Osborn: No matter how many times you've thought about your own death, I don't think it happens exactly the way you expect. There's always a curveball, some strategy you didn't fully think through. An enemy you didn't see in time. No matter what you do, the end is always a surprise.

June Osborn: Serena... Don't do it.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий