4 февр. 2023 г.

A Storm for Christmas #1.3

Diana - The Romantic: Is it fun being a pilot? You must have seen the whole world.
Olav - The Pilot: If you've seen one airport, you've seen them all.

Olav - The Pilot: Christmas is... a terrible holiday. It only exists for us to use up all our money before the new year, so we can spend the next 11 months paying off credit cards we've maxed out buying gifts. Unnecessary gifts, like the perfect necklace.

Diana - The Romantic: I'm really looking forward to seeing Paris at Christmas.
Olav - The Pilot: Paris is no more romantic than Strömstad, even if you attached a million lightbulbs to the Eiffel Tower.
Diana - The Romantic: Under the Eiffel Tower they stood, reaffirming their love for each other. After marriage vows and wedding bells, by Arc de Triomphe they drove. By the church of Notre-Dame de Paris, promises they made again that never, ever would they separate.
Olav - The Pilot: I'm sorry, but I guess you must be pretty naive if that's really what you dream about.
Diana - The Romantic: Then I guess you really are a party pooper.

David - The Traveller: Me? A God-sent angel?
Maria - The Mother: Mmm.
David - The Traveller: Muchas gracias for that, but no, I'm not. Uh, I'm no angel. I'll tell you that much! Um... Hey, I mean, no wings on me, to put it that way. Okay? No, no, but, uh... Yeah, really, this is, uh... Uh, no worries. It's... Christmastime, and everybody should be kind to each other when it's, it's, uh... Uh, Feliz Navidad!

Ingvild - The Assistant: I don't know, I just... feel like she... doesn't see me.
Arthur Berg - The Pianist: Hm. That's unfortunate. Relationships are fragile. I've ruined a few myself.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий