24 февр. 2023 г.

Pancake Sunday and Textbook Flirting

Young Sheldon 6×10


Georgie: Uh, do I have to pretend I didn't spend the night here, or...? I don't know how this works.
Dale: It's fine, uh... you could've said nothing, but now I know.

Meemaw: Who's at the door?
Dale: It's Mary! She knows I slept with you.

Georgie: I'm supposed to go to dinner with Amber, that's the new girl, and Mandy says she's okay with it, but I'm worried it's a trap.

George: Georgie, you can't live your life afraid that women are gonna get mad at you. It's just what they're born to do.

Mandy: Look... I have enough going on here without worrying about being in some relationship. Plus, Georgie deserves to have a life.
Meemaw: So y'all are good, and I don't have to be mad at anybody?
Mandy: Right.
Meemaw: Huh. I'm gonna go call Dale and pick a fight.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий