7 февр. 2023 г.

Werewolf by Night (2022)

Ulysses Bloodstone: Good luck. I'll be rotting for you.

Jack Russell: I suggest we just pass each other by.
Elsa Bloodstone: What?
Jack Russell: I suggest we just pass each other by.

Jack Russell: I understand. It must be complicated to grow up with this family.
Elsa Bloodstone: You have no idea about my family, none.
Jack Russell: I don't... I can tell you my family was different. But all families have something in common. They follow us. For good, for bad. They stay, like they become an atmosphere. And sometimes, we think that by doing something very specific, we can change everything, and not be like them. Or sometimes, they're just a pain in the ass that we have to save all the time. I don't know. It's complicated.

Elsa Bloodstone: Ted?... You have a lovely name.

Jack Russell: Man, I cannot think of food right now. I'm... Let's do sushi. I owe you that. Yes... Yeah, you choose. Yeah.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий