24 окт. 2022 г.

Justice Society: World War II (2021)

Iris West: Life is dangerous. It shouldn't stop us from living it.

Superman: That gem... it's Kryptonite. It's the only thing that can hurt me.
Flash: But, you're like a God. So, what's the plan?
Superman: Don't get hit. Avoid the beam. Punch really hard. Save the day.
Flash: I like it.

Wonder Woman: You are invincible?
Superman: I'm a little tough-skinned, that's all.
Wonder Woman: If you stand by and do nothing... you are as bad as the Nazis.
Superman: You're wrong.
Flash: Then why are you here?

Superman: In my time on this planet, I learned you look out for yourself.
Wonder Woman: This planet?
Flash: But in my time... Something's different... What about your parents?
Superman: Martha and Jonathan Kent died in an accident when I was three-years-old. I was sent to an orphanage.

Flash: I'm not in the past. This isn't a different time.
Wonder Woman: What are you talking about?
Flash: This is... this is a different Earth.

Flash: Ooh! And Iris says I'm not handy.

Superman: Promise me you won't give up on this. On life. On love. Remember. It's the only thing worth living for.

Steve Trevor: Steve Trevor. Colonel in the US Army, Wonder Woman's boyfriend.

Steve Trevor: Tomorrow is never guaranteed. Only today. Right now. That's why we fight, right? But honestly... being with you... I wouldn't trade it for all the tomorrows in the world.

Flash: The future is uncertain. It could be full of bad things or good things. But whatever the case, it's better to face it together.

Flash: I know we said that we could always have tomorrow, but whatever tomorrows I have, I want them to be with you.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий