10 окт. 2022 г.

Autopsy

Resident Alien 2×9


Harry Vanderspeigle: Death is not a loss for my people, not like it is for humans. Where I am from, everything that exists is all part of the same ecosystem. When our life is over, we simply change form and return to where we started, part of the planet. We never really die.

Harry Vanderspeigle: I will do the autopsy. I will fake the results. I will make sure that Sheriff Hat and Deputy Sadsmile do not think you did it.

Sheriff Mike Thompson: Look at them rich people names: Troy Hendricks, Tanner Corrington... Sound like old-money murderers who killed their way out of trouble. The parents too busy buying yachts and wearing visors to teach 'em right from wrong.
Deputy Liv Baker: They probably wear belts that have whales and lobsters on 'em.
Sheriff Mike Thompson: Just a bunch of generational-wealth, privileged-as-hell, lacrosse-ass, pastel-shorts, boat-shoed mother... Sorry about the swearing.
Deputy Liv Baker: Oh, I swear all the time too.
Sheriff Mike Thompson: I'm Sheriff Mike Thompson. You can call me Big Black.
Det. Lena Torres: In that case, you can call me Medium Brown.
Deputy Liv Baker: I'm Liv. I'm white.

Det. Lena Torres: I run six miles every morning for a healthy body, and I do the crossword every night for a healthy mind.
Deputy Liv Baker: I can solve a Rubik's Cube. I learned from a book, but I don't need the book anymore.

Harry Vanderspeigle: I have a working theory that I would like to share with you, with the aid of my assistant, Judy Pooper.
Judy Cooper: It's Cooper. Pooper's my butt.
Harry Vanderspeigle: Judy Cooter.
Judy Cooper: Cooper! Cooter's my lady pocket.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий