5 окт. 2022 г.

Compartment no 6

Irina: I'd like to raise a toast to my lovely Finnish friend who is traveling tomorrow far away to the north, to the Arctic, to see the petroglyphs. Hey! Here's to you, my dear! May this journey be unforgettable for you!

Conductor: You both are heading to Murmansk. No spitting on the floor, no littering in the toilet. Enjoy your journey!

Ljoha: Look! Wow! Russia is a great country. We... We... beat the Nazis. The Moon... We went there! You know... we... you know... Listen... What do you... What do you have in Estonia, which we don't have here?
Laura: What?
Ljoha: Not a fuck!

Ljoha: How do you say...
Laura: I'm from Finland.
Ljoha: What?
Laura: I'm from Finland.
Ljoha: I don't give a fuck.

Ljoha: So, what about the boyfriend?
Laura: My boyfriend's name is Irina. She's the most beautiful person I've ever met.

Ljoha: That's it?
Laura: That's it.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий