17 окт. 2022 г.

The Convention

The Office 3×2


Michael Scott: Pam?
Pam Beesly: Yeah?
Michael Scott: Did you see Oprah yesterday?
Pam Beesly: No, I didn't.
Michael Scott: I... I'm going to be a father.


Michael Scott: You know what, Pam? If in 10 years, I haven't had a baby and you haven't had a baby... Pam Beesly: No, Michael.
Michael Scott: Twenty years.
Pam Beesly: No, Michael.
Michael Scott: Thirty.
Pam Beesly: .... Sure.

Angela Martin: In the Martin family, we like to say, "Looks like someone took the slow train from Philly." That's code for "Check out the slut."

Michael Scott: I love inside jokes. Love to be a part of one someday.

Phyllis Lapin: You should order the most expensive thing on the menu. So he knows you're worth it.
Pam Beesly: ...
Phyllis Lapin: If you do that, you're gonna have to put out.
Pam Beesly: ???
Stanley Hudson: Oh, yeah, you'll have to put out.

Michael Scott: Jim and I have different definitions of friendship. I think it's talking and being friends, and Jim thinks it's moving to Connecticut and being best friends with Josh. Well... Phooey on that.

Michael Scott: What are all those stains?!
Dwight Schrute: Blood, urine, or semen.
Michael Scott: Oh, God, I hope it's urine.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий