4 окт. 2022 г.

In Perpetuity

Severance 1×3


Mark: Uh, you know, I... I'm not gonna unsever.
Petey: Well, I don't want you to unsever because that's not a word. Reintegration.
Mark: All right. Well, whatever.

Helly: Mark, I don't wanna work here with you. So don't burst into the bathroom with your pathetic boss voice on and try to convince me that I do.

Mark: I'll give you five minutes to scrub your arms.
Helly: Or what?
Mark: Do you want... Do you want Graner to use the bad soap?
Helly: There's bad soap?

Harmony Cobel: Are you gonna make me throw my mug at you?

Harmony Cobel: Mark? What I just did was something I knew that you could handle and grow from. It was very painful for me. I hope that you'll let it help you.
Mark: Um, open or closed?
Harmony Cobel: Both.

Dylan: Kier sorted the departments by virtue. Macrodats are clever and true, while O&D's more cruelty-centered.
Helly: How many departments are there?
Irving: Probably 30.
Dylan: Around five.

Irving: Look. Look. Each of these is a real smile from someone on the outside. Someone Lumon Industries has helped. And they rotate these through. The true number of smiles may well be in the millions.
Helly: So what are we, like, a dental company?

Helly: Wha... Wha... What is this?
Mr. Milchick: Read it.
Helly: I don't want to.
Mr. Milchick: No. Do.
Helly: "Forgive me for the harm I have caused this world. None may atone for my actions but me, and only in me shall their stain live on. I am thankful to have been caught, my fall cut short by those with wizened hands. All I can be is sorry, and that is all I am."
Mr. Milchick: I'm afraid you don't mean it. Again, please.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий