2 окт. 2022 г.

The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent (2022)

Nick Cage: I'm gonna get this next role and when I do, all of that changes. Then, I'm back. And, by the way, not that I went anywhere.

Martin: I don't know if I'm losing my goddamn mind, but I'm pretty sure that's the actor Nick Cage.
Vivian: That motherfucker from Moonstruck?
Martin: Moonstruck? No! From Face/Off.

Lucas Gutierrez: Mr. Cage, we obviously are very excited to have you here. What are you working on next?
Nick Cage: Well, that's a tough question for an actor to get, but it's fine. 'Cause I'm no longer an actor. I've retired.
Javi Gutierrez: What? What do you mean, retired?
Gabriela Lucchesi: So, what are you going to do now?
Nick Cage: Live the life of a house cat. Because it's just a matter of time before the great power plant upstairs turns off the juice and we retreat to the black pit of nothingness from whence we came.

Javi Gutierrez: Whether you like it or not, you have a gift. And that gift brings light and joy to an increasingly dark and broken world! And to turn your back on that gift is to turn your back on the entire human race.
Nick Cage: The human race?
Javi Gutierrez: I'm afraid so.

Nick Cage: Well, it's impossible to be close with a 16-year-old. But I've tried to be there for her. It's just... There's no script for parenting.

Javi Gutierrez: Anyway, Mr. Cage, what is your favorite movie?
Nick Cage: Oh... favorite movie? Oh, wow! I mean, that... that is, uh... That's one of those questions that's impossible to answer. Because, you see, 100-plus years of rich cinema. You can't just limit it to one. It depends upon your mood, the seasons...

Nick Cage: I'm going to tell you something, but please don't freak out... I'm working for the CIA.

Lucas Gutierrez: Anything you'd like to say before you die?
Nick Cage: "It takes 13 milliseconds for the human brain to send a message to the body. So, by the time your bullets hit me, my cerebral cortex will be transmittin' a signal to the 17 healthy muscles that operate my trigger finger. And before your asshole has a chance to pucker up, your medulla oblongata will be splattered all over the fucking wall behind ya! And if that's the last thing I accomplish on this beautiful green earth, well, then, ha, I say, ha... What a way to fucking go."


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий