13 окт. 2022 г.

Conflict Resolution

The Office 2×21


Michael Scott: What do you know about conflict resolution? Your answer to everything is to get divorced. So...
Toby Flenderson: That was the right decision for me and my marriage.
Michael Scott: Well, that's not gonna fly here, because in this office it is till death do us part.

Michael Scott: A "Mediators Toolchest." Okay. Well, before we get started, you should know that there are five different styles of conflict...

Angela Martin: Can we just skip to whatever number five is, win-win or whatever.
Michael Scott: Win-win is number four. And number five is win-win-win. The important difference here is with win-win-win, we all win. Me, too. I win for having successfully mediated a conflict at work.

Michael Scott: Let's see if we can't just brainstorm and find some creative alternatives that are win-win.
Pam Beesly: Win.
Michael Scott: Yes. Thank you, Pam.

Kelly Kapoor: I didn't file a complaint. I was just talking.
Toby Flenderson: To your HR representative.
Kelly Kapoor: To my friend, I thought.

Michael Scott: Yes?
Jim Halpert: Dwight tried to kiss me.
Michael Scott: What?
Jim Halpert: And I didn't tell anyone 'cause I'm not really sure how I feel about it.
Dwight Schrute: That is not true! Redact it. Redact it!
Jim Halpert: Well, I'm not actually making a formal complaint. I just really think we should talk about it...

Pam Beesly: Someone complained that the men's room is whites only.
Michael Scott: Stanley, you know that's not true.
Stanley Hudson: I didn't say that.
Creed Bratton: Then why is there a picture of a white man on the door?

Michael Scott: When people work together, there is going to be conflict. You can't outrun your problems. And that is why the idea of a cage match is so universally appealing. But here's the thing about cage matches, sometimes you have to open the cage. And that is something that Toby will never understand.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий