19 окт. 2022 г.

The Ghost of Bobby Smallwood

Resident Alien 2×10


Harry Vanderspeigle: My official findings are consistent with my initial theory. I was right, and now I'm more right.

Harry Vanderspeigle: If you see her, do not mention... the "incident."
D'Arcy Bloom: What incident? I don't know what you're talking about.
Harry Vanderspeigle: The murder.
D'Arcy Bloom: I know what you're talking about.
Harry Vanderspeigle: You said you did not know what I was talking about.
D'Arcy Bloom: Because I don't wanna talk about it.
Harry Vanderspeigle: I do not want to talk about it. I do not even care.
D'Arcy Bloom: You're in denial.
Harry Vanderspeigle: I am not in denial.
D'Arcy Bloom: So you're in denial about being in denial?
Harry Vanderspeigle: Yes. No. I deny denying it.

Mayor Ben Hawthorne: I've got good news!
Sheriff Mike Thompson: The only news I want to hear is that you gonna stop clapping your bony, porcelain hands before they trigger a migraine.

Mayor Ben Hawthorne: Everything's... Everything's fine.
Sheriff Mike Thompson: You know I'm the town sheriff, right? Which means 100% of my job is being a therapist.
Mayor Ben Hawthorne: That percentage seems... high.
Sheriff Mike Thompson: It's not. If anything, it's low.

Sheriff Mike Thompson: When it comes to talking to 'em, you gotta treat women like they in the cartel, right? You wanna have a conversation? You take 'em to a public place. That way you don't have to worry about them murdering you.

Harry Vanderspeigle: Why are you angry with me? Killing that man was a good thing. We are now both the same. We are both murderers. We should start a club.

Harry Vanderspeigle: ...you were happy. You smiled. I saw your teeth. I didn't even know you had teeth.
Asta Twelvetrees: Listen to me. Life is not just about smiling and happiness. It's also about pain and guilt and fear. They're called feelings for a reason so you feel them.
Harry Vanderspeigle: Those are bad feelings. When I feel bad feelings, I think about season five of "Law & Order....." I'm happy now. I'm thinking about it now. I'm happy.

Max: You found a zombie? That's dangerous, Zombies eat brains!

Harry Vanderspeigle: I need more fries!
Asta Twelvetrees: No. No more fries until you admit you're afraid to die.

Harry Vanderspeigle: Are you afraid to die?
Asta Twelvetrees: Death is complicated. That's why people don't really think about it. Or they eat through their emotions.
Harry Vanderspeigle: See, I'm normal. Hmm?

Asta Twelvetrees: Everyone is going to die someday, and it's scary. I know that I'm gonna die, but if I spend every second worrying about it, then I can't live. And part of the living is feeling it all. The good lifts you up, and the bad knocks you down, but you need the bad. You need those hard times.

Harry Vanderspeigle: How are you not afraid? You will be dead soon.
Gerard: Oh, no. The things got better when I found out that I was dying. It reminded me that life isn't forever. I-I began to appreciate every moment.
Harry Vanderspeigle: Like when there is only one slice of pie left... It tastes better.
Gerard: Exactly.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий