28 окт. 2022 г.

Branch Closing

The Office 3×7


Jan Levenson: I'm very sorry. I don't relish telling you this. You've been a big part of this company, and the Board asked me to thank you for your years of service.
Michael Scott: You're welcome.

Jan Levenson: A small number of people will be transferred to the Stamford branch and the rest will be getting severance packages.
Michael Scott: Am I a "small number" person or a "severance package" person?

Stanley Hudson: It was nice to have those few hours when I thought it was over. Now, I have something to look forward to.

Michael Scott: Favorite moments in Dunder Mifflin history. Go.
Dwight Schrute: My first day when you hazed me by spraying me with the fire extinguisher.
Michael Scott: That was hilarious. The foam.
Dwight Schrute: My first sale. My promotion to assistant regional manager. Our basketball game. And when you took me to the hospital and told me that you cared about me.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий