22 окт. 2022 г.

The We We Are

Severance 1×9


Ricken: "... consider the power an author... can hold over a reader... heretofore called 'you.' But what, indeed, is 'you'?" "How can 'you' mean different things to millions of readers around a vast Earth? And perhaps, most importantly, who are you?" "All creatures, from the leaping cat to the cowering shrew, think of themselves as 'you, ' a logical center for the universe. Yet the cat eats the shrew, and we, like Schrödinger, live on to wonder what it means." End of chapter.

Helena Eagan: My name is Helena, and I'm an Eagan. So one of the things you learn growing up as an Eagan is that the workers are our family. And I remember being confused about that as a kid, because I thought that meant I had a few hundred thousand literal brothers and sisters scattered around the world. But as I grew older, I learned that it's about shared ideals...

Jame Eagan: Do you remember when I brought home the first chip to show you? The prototype. It had the blue and green lights back then.
Helly: Yeah...
Jame Eagan: I remember you said to me, "It's so pretty, Daddy. Everybody in the whole world should get one." They will. Because of you. They'll all be Kier's children.

Helly: My name is Helly R. I'm an innie. And everything they've told you about severance is a lie!


On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий