1 окт. 2022 г.

Boys and Girls

The Office 2×15


Michael Scott: But it's very disruptive. Why can't boys play with dolls? Why does society force us to use urinals, when sitting down is far more comfortable?

Michael Scott: Now, you may look around and see two groups here. White collar, blue collar. But I don't see it that way. And you know why not? Because I am collar-blind.

Jan Levenson: Why don't we go around the table and all say something that we know we're good at? I will start. I am good at public speaking.
Meredith Palmer: Hi. I'm Meredith, and I'm an alch-- Good at supplier relations.
Jan Levenson: Great! Phyllis?
Phyllis Lapin: I'm good at computer stuff. E-mails, spreadsheets. All that.
Angela Martin: Really?
Phyllis Lapin: I don't know. I thought that...

Roy: I'm glad she has a friend at work she can get through the day with. Oh. And then she's not all "bap, bap, bap, bap," you know, when she gets home.
Jim Halpert: Yeah. I like talking to her, too.

Michael Scott: I just don't want to have to tell them something they're not gonna want to hear.

Kelly Kapoor: What about "second base"? Like, if Michael said he got to second base with you, does that mean you, like, closed a deal?
Jan Levenson: Excuse me?
Kelly Kapoor: I mean, that's a baseball term, right?
Jan Levenson: I don't know what Michael was talking about.
Kelly Kapoor: I don't know. Like, you went to Chili's, and he got to second base with you.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий