30 сент. 2022 г.

Saul Gone

Better Call Saul 6×13


Mike: Slow down. You're gonna make yourself sick.

Jimmy: First thing we do, take six million bucks and build a time machine. Those people that you're worried about? They'll never find us.

Jimmy: Where would you go first, huh? ......
Mike: Oh, Christ. Mm. Hmm. December 8, 2001.
Jimmy: Why?
Mike: No. No. March 17, 1984... Day I took my first bribe. And then I'd go forward. There's some people I'd like to check on in five or ten years, make sure they're doing okay. You?
Jimmy: It's easy. May 10, 1965. That's the day Warren Buffett took over at Berkshire Hathaway. I figure, got a million left from building the time machine, so I'd take my half and just stick it into Berkshire. Then I'd come back here and... I'm a billionaire. Ohh. Is there such a thing as a trillionaire?
Mike: That's it. Money?
Jimmy: What else?

Saul Goodman: Did you know that you have rights? The Constitution says you do, and so do I. I believe that, until proven guilty, every man, woman, and child in this country is innocent. And that's why I fight for you, Albuquerque! Better Call...

Jimmy: ... Uh, one more thing. Um... Just call the main office. The... The number is on the bulletin board. And, uh, let them know, um... you're gonna need a new manager.

Jimmy: Listen. You hear that?
Oakley: Hear what?
Jimmy: Bang, bang! That's opportunity knocking. Get off your ass and answer the door.

Oakley: The DA has a warehouse of evidence against you... I can't even begin to imagine what the Feds are sitting on. No matter who your lawyer is, you are screwed. So I've gotta ask... Where do you see this ending?
Jimmy: Where do I see it ending? Um... With me on top. Like always.

Marie Schrader: They tell me they found you in a garbage dumpster. Well, that makes sense.

Jimmy: Two years ago a man came into my office. He said his name was Mayhew. He wanted one of my clients to lie under oath. He offered me money. I declined. Any lawyer would. That night, as I was leaving my office, I was attacked. Two men threw a sack over my head, they hogtied me, and they drove me out into the desert. And when they pulled the hood off, I was kneeling in front of an open grave. With a gun pointed at my head. That was my introduction to Walter White. From that moment on, there hasn't been a minute that I wasn't afraid...

Jimmy: Mrs. Schrader... you are looking at a man who has lost everything. My profession. My family. My freedom. I have... I have nobody. I have nothing.
George Castellano: And you think jurors are gonna buy that?
Jimmy: One. All I need is one.

Jimmy: Oakley tells me that you've never lost a case.
George Castellano: Is that so?
Jimmy: That's a hell of a record. You should be proud of that. Still... Juries, right? Whew. You never can tell. It's a roll of the dice. I'm just... I'm hoping there's some wiggle room.
Marie Schrader: You are not going to negotiate with this man! You're not.

Jimmy: Seven and a half years...

George Castellano: FCI Butner Low. Wing...
Jimmy: D. Wing D.
George Castellano: "Wing D." And now we are done!
Jimmy: Ah, as Steve Jobs used to say... one more thing. "Twenty. During incarceration, Defendant Goodman to receive one pint Blue Bell mint chocolate chip ice cream every Friday for the duration."
Oakley: Are you kidding? He's kidding.
Jimmy: "Blue Bell Mint Chocolate Chip." No substitutions.

Jimmy: Am I gonna be sorry if I ask what's going on?

Jimmy: Hey, you're a scientist, right? So, uh, I have a question. What would you do if you had a time machine?
Walter White: A time machine?
Jimmy: Yeah, um... From a scientist's point of view. You can go backwards, forwards. Uh, where would you go?
Walter White: A meaningless question.

Jimmy: There's gotta be something you'd go back and change if you could.
Walter White: Oh, you are not talking about a time machine, which is both a real and theoretical impossibility. You are talking about regrets. So if you want to ask about regrets, just ask about regrets and leave all this time-traveling nonsense out of it.

Oakley: What more are you gonna get? What's left?
Jimmy: You don't understand. It's really good ice cream.

Jimmy: It's showtime.

Judge Samantha Small: Okay, item one on the calendar, CR 10-7253 United States of America versus... Defendant has requested to use the name Saul Goodman. So it's "United States versus Saul Goodman."

Jimmy: Two years ago a man came into my office. He said his name was Mayhew. He wanted one of my clients to lie for him under oath. He offered me money. I refused. That night, as I was leaving my office, I was attacked. A bag was shoved over my head, I was hogtied, I was driven out into the desert. And when they pulled the hood off, I was kneeling in front of an open grave with a gun pointed at my head. That was my introduction to Walter White! I was terrified. But not for long.

Jimmy: The name's McGill. I'm James McGill.

Inmate: I know you?... "Better Call Saul." Right?
Jimmy: McGill.
Inmate: What?
Jimmy: I'm McGill.
Inmate: Don't give me that. You're Saul! It's Better Call Saul.

Kim: Eighty-six years.
Jimmy: Eighty-six years... But with good behavior... who knows?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий