16 сент. 2022 г.

Fun and Games

Better Call Saul 6×9


Jimmy: One day, we'll, uh... we'll wake up and brush our teeth and we'll go to work... and at some point we'll suddenly realize... that we haven't thought about it at all. None of it. And that's when we'll know. We'll know we can forget.

Don Eladio: Gustavo... When I looked into your eyes... Hate. A little bit's okay. As long as you never forget who's boss.

Manuel Varga: What you talk about is not justice. What you talk of is revenge... It never ends. My boy is gone. You gangsters and your "justice." You're all the same.

Jimmy: I know that was tough, um, but it's over now. I mean really over. Let the healing begin.

Kim: I'm no longer an attorney. ... I gave notice to the bar two hours ago.

Jimmy: You did what?! Why... why?!

Kim: Look, Jimmy... J-Jimmy... You asked if you were bad for me. That's not it. We are bad for each other.

Kim: Apart, we're okay, but together... we're poison.

Jimmy: You make me happy. We make each other happy. How can that be bad?

Kim: ... Because I was having too much fun.

... Auto insurance won't pay for your fender bender? Ripped off by your brother-in-law? Major or minor surgery gone wrong? I'm here for you, Albuquerque. Better Call Saul! Call 505-503-4...
Jimmy: Did you hear that? It's in mono. I'm not paying for that muffled crap. Mono! It's what The Beatles used. It's ancient! Look, I sound like I'm in a well inside of a cave under a blanket. I'm... Who wants a lawyer who you can't hear? Here's what you do...

Jimmy: All right. Let justice be done though the heavens fall...

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий