12 сент. 2022 г.

Plan and Execution

Better Call Saul 6×7


Jimmy: Hey, hey, hey, come here, come here. How often do we get a chance to use our craft and shine, huh? To really slide inside the skin of yet another human being and make the kind of magic that other people only dream of?

Jimmy: Now, listen! Seize the day. Carpe diem. Don't live with regret.

Jimmy: Your character motivation remains exactly the same. You're on a covert mission to accept a very important package, and you want to play it casual, okay, but knowing, you know? An air of mystery, intrigue, conspiracy... You know what? Probably best if you just look sleepy.

Jimmy: What are we looking at here?
Camera Guy: Can't rush the process.
Kim: As long as there's an image, it doesn't have to be perfect.
Camera Guy: Can't rush the process.

Howard: Cary, what happens when you drop or shake a can of soda?... Right. Boosh... Let me show you a little trick... Something about the centrifugal force. It pulls the bubbles from the inside of the can, stops it from exploding.

Howard: You know who taught me that trick?... He used to do it, out of habit. Any time he opened a can, almost unconsciously. I asked him about it once. Just his way of being prepared for anything, accidental or otherwise.
Cary: Um. I'm sorry, I'm kinda new here. I have to ask... Who... Who is that?
Howard: Charles McGill. The "M" in HHM. The greatest legal mind I ever knew.

Rand Casimiro: Now, I'm happy to be here, but at the end, hopefully, all of you in the room and those listening from various locations won't be happy with me. And why do I say that? Because the best solutions mean compromise. It's compromise from both sides. That's my goal. But as my wife always says, 'compromising doesn't mean I'm right and she's wrong.'

Howard: Nobody move! Evidence has been tampered with.

Eduardo: Clever Chicken Man. Clever clever Chicken Man.

Jimmy: A gift? What's the occasion?
Howard: Your brother and I, we always had a meeting with "Mr. Macallan" after a big victory. Usually some brilliant summation by Chuck, that goes without saying. So this... Uh, this is for you. You earned it. You won.
Jimmy: Won? Uh, what'd I win?

Howard: Yes, I will land on my feet. I will be okay. But you? Far from it. You two... You two are soulless.

Howard: You're perfect for each other. You have a piece missing. I-I thought you did it for the money, but now it's... It's so clear. Screw the money. You did it for fun. You get off on it. You're... You're like... Leopold and Loeb. Two sociopaths--

Howard: I'm going to dedicate my life to making sure that everybody knows the truth. Believe it. You can't hide who you really are forever--
Jimmy: How?
Kim: H-Howard.

Eduardo: Me? Nobody. I just need to talk to my lawyers.

Eduardo: Okay. Let's talk...

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий