10 сент. 2022 г.

Black and Blue

Better Call Saul 6×5


Jimmy: The nuns back in Cicero would send me to hell for saying it, but... thank God he's dead.

Howard: Hi, everyone. I'm so glad to be with you today. For those of you who don't know me yet, I'm your lead attorney... Howard Hamlin. Just call me Howard.

Clifford: Howard: You can start today, Howard.
Howard: Oh, I will. Because you're right. I do have a problem. Just not the problem you think. I have a Jimmy McGill problem.
Clifford: J-Jimmy McGill?
Howard: You'll have to excuse me... Julie. Cancel my week... Yes. My whole week.

Jimmy: Whoa! Hold up! Justice will be served in four and a half minutes. 9:00 AM sharp.

Jimmy: What? That? That... It's garbagio. On its way to the dumpster.

Francesca: Where's Ms. Wexler?
Jimmy: Uh, you mean my wife? That's right... made an honest woman out of her. She's blazing her own trail, and I couldn't be prouder.

Francesca: What... What happened to the old folks? Elder law?
Jimmy: Uh, I expanded the mission, uh, to be more inclusive. Here at Saul Goodman and Associates, we welcome all ages, all creeds, all stripes.
Francesca: And who is this Saul Goodman? You?
Jimmy: You got it! What Colonel Sanders is to chicken, Saul Goodman is to the law.

Jimmy: What if I double your salary?
Francesca: My salary at the MVD or what you were paying me before?
Jimmy: Whatever's less. No! Whatever's more! "More" is the word I'm looking for. Did I mention... the signing bonus?
Francesca: I get a say in the decorating.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий