21 сент. 2022 г.

The Injury

The Office 2×12


Jim Halpert: You burned your foot on a Foreman grill?
Michael Scott: I enjoy having breakfast in bed. I like waking up to the smell of bacon. Sue me. And since I don't have a butler, I have to do it myself. So, most nights before I go to bed, I will lay six strips of bacon out on my George Foreman grill. Then go to sleep. When I wake up, I plug in the grill. I go back to sleep again. Then I wake up to the smell of crackling bacon. It is delicious. It's good for me. It's a perfect way to start the day.

Michael Scott: Well, you know what? Disabilities are not things to be laughed at or laughed about. You people are jerks. Imagine if you had left Stevie Wonder on the floor of that bathroom instead of me.
Phyllis Lapin: Oh, we wouldn't. We love Stevie Wonder.

Michael Scott: Dwight, what is your middle name?
Dwight Schrute: Danger.
Jim Halpert: Something with a "K."
Dwight Schrute: It's Kurt.
Michael Scott: Wow, I'm so sad that I know that.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий