23 сент. 2022 г.

Nippy

Better Call Saul 6×10


Jimmy: Pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered.

Jimmy: "Crazy"? I'll tell you what's crazy. Fifty-year-old high school chemistry teacher comes into my office. The guy is so broke, he can't pay his own mortgage. One year later, he's got a pile of cash as big as a Volkswagen. That's crazy.

Jimmy: Oh, Jesus...
Frank: Gene?
Jimmy: Oh, God. You... You have a wife, right, Frank?
Frank: Well, yeah. Yeah.
Jimmy: Yeah? And she's waiting for you... Look at me. I got... I got no one. My parents are dead. My brother... My brother is dead. I, uh... I got no wife... No kids. No friends. If I died tonight... no one would care. What difference would it make?
Frank: Gene, buddy... No, I-I-I'm sure that you mean a lot to, you know... To a lot of... lots of people.
Jimmy: If I died tonight, my landlord would pack up my stuff. It'd take him three hours. And Cinnabon would just hire a new manager. Gene who? Poof! I'd be gone. I'd be... a... a ghost. Less than a ghost. I'd be a... a sha... shadow. I'd just be... nothing. I mean, Frank... what's the point, Frank? What's the poi... Ah!

Jimmy: Albuquerque, huh? Never been.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий