3 сент. 2022 г.

I Am Not Alone

Outlander 6×8


Claire Fraser: It couldn't be, could it? The obituary said the Sabbath before the 21st of January. It's May, for heaven's sake.
Jamie Fraser: I was a printer, Claire. Ye canna trust everything ye read in the broadsheets.
Claire Fraser: That's reassuring.

Claire Fraser: The condemned ate a hearty meal...
Jamie Fraser: What?
Claire Fraser: It's an American tradition from my time. A prisoner condemned to death is allowed to request whatever he wants for his last meal.
Jamie Fraser: Whatever he wants?
Claire Fraser: Within reason.
Jamie Fraser: Hmm.

Jamie Fraser: I might say an Act of Contrition. We did that always the night before a battle. Just in case.
Claire Fraser: All right, then. Just in case.

Jamie Fraser: Oh, my God, I am heartily sorry for offending Thee. I detest all my sins for thy just punishments, but most of all, my God, because they offend Thee. My God who art all good and deserving of all my love.

Jamie Fraser: How many times, would you say, have I come close to dying?

Claire Fraser: You're a hard man to kill, I think... That brings me a great deal of comfort.

Claire Fraser: Do you think you have nine lives?
Jamie Fraser: I hope so.
Claire Fraser: I never thought that hearing a litany of your near-death experiences would bring me so much peace. Or maybe it's just the nearness of you.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий