20 сент. 2022 г.

The Gray Man (2022)

Donald Fitzroy: You'd be part of an elite unit, the Sierra program. You would exist in the gray.
Sierra Six: Disposable?

Sierra Six: How long do I gotta work for you?
Donald Fitzroy: Let's just say you'd be indefinitely useful.

Agent Miranda: I heard you. I just chose to ignore you.

Donald Fitzroy: Where are you?
Sierra Six: Emotionally? I've been better.

Sierra Six: When you say things like "chop your head off," it makes you sound untrustworthy.

Claire: Six is an odd name.
Sierra Six: Yeah. Yeah. Just, uh, 007 was taken, so...

Agent Miranda: Remove yourself from my personal space. Please.

Agent Miranda: Let's go.
Sierra Six: I'm good.
Agent Miranda: Let's go!
Sierra Six: It sounded like a question.

Agent Miranda: You hurt?
Sierra Six: I mean, my ego's a little bruised. I would like the opportunity to save you at some point. Not that I want you to be in danger so I can save you.

Sierra Six: Good news is he missed the liver and the kidney. Amateur.

Lloyd Hansen: You wanna make an omelet, you gotta kill some people.

Sierra Six: Nobody throws a loaded gun, Lloyd.

Sierra Six: Am I allowed to chew gum in here?


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий