7 сент. 2022 г.

Christmas Party

The Office 2×10


Jim Halpert: ... And this is the card. Because Christmas is the time to tell people how you feel.

Michael Scott: I want people to cut loose. I want people making out in closets. I want people hanging from the ceilings, lamp shades on the heads. I want it to be a Playboy Mansion party. And also, I want you to know and spread the word that I will have my digital camera. And I'll be taking pictures all along the way.

Angela Martin: You do realize that we can't serve liquor at the party.
Michael Scott: Yeah. I know. Damn it. Stupid corporate wet blankets. Like booze ever killed anybody.

Michael Scott: Reverse psychology is an awesome tool. I don't know if you guys know about it, but basically you make someone think the opposite of what you believe and that tricks them into doing something stupid. Works like a charm.

Michael Scott: Unbelievable. I do the nicest thing that anyone has ever done for these people, and they freak out. Well, happy birthday, Jesus. Sorry your party's so lame.

Clerk: It comes to $166.41.
Michael Scott: All right, now, you're the expert. Is this enough to get 20 people plastered?
Clerk: Fifteen bottles of vodka? Yeah, that should do it.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий