1 сент. 2022 г.

The Client

The Office 2×7


Michael Scott: Hey, everybody, listen up! This is what we're gonna do. You sit tight until I return. Sound good? Doesn't matter, it's an order. Follow it blindly.

Pam Beasley: What are you gonna do with your time off?
Jim Halpert: Travel. Yeah. I've been looking forward to it. It's gonna be really nice. I'm gonna find myself.

Michael Scott: No, nothing happened. I swear. Nothing happened. What? I'm totally being serious. A gentleman does not kiss and tell. And neither do I.

Michael Scott: I know we have to register as a consensual sexual relationship with HR. My question, do I do it as the man? Does she do it as my superior? I don't know. That leads to other issues that we may have in our relationship. It's...


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий