5 сент. 2022 г.

Hustle (2022)

Rex Merrick: Never back down.

Stanley Sugerman: Guys in their 50s don't have dreams. They have nightmares and eczema.

Stanley Sugerman: Are you really a construction worker, or is that all part of the hustle?

Stanley Sugerman: I mean, I couldn't take my eyes off of you. It got me so excited. You're a fantasy for a guy like me... What? Did that sound dirty or something? No, I didn't... I didn't mean it like that. I meant it like you're an amazing basketball player.

Stanley Sugerman: There's 450 NBA players, another 100 just waiting to get called up. It's my job to know every other great player in the world. I'm very good at my job. I never heard of you. So tell me your whole story from the top.

Stanley Sugerman: Do you love this game? Love it with your whole heart? Because if you don't, let's not even bother. Let's not open that door. They're gonna slam it right in our face.
     I love this game. I live this game. And there's 1,000 other guys waiting in the wings who are obsessed with this game. Obsession is gonna beat talent every time. You've got all the talent in the world, but are you obsessed? Is it all you ever think about?
     Let's face it, it's you against you out there. When you walk on that court, you have to think, "I am the best guy out there." "I don't care if LeBron's playing." So let me ask you again. Do you love this game?

Stanley Sugerman: So you see this hill? Average professional biker can get to the top of this hill in two minutes. We're gonna come out here every morning till you get the top, running, minute-45.

Stanley Sugerman: You know what's not cool? A grown man letting another grown man hurt his feelings. Players are gonna try to get in your head every time you step on the court. You gotta be an iceberg out there, all floating around and sharp and taking down ships.

Stanley Sugerman: 2:22. It's you against you out there. And right now, you is kicking your ass.

Stanley Sugerman: I'm gonna say one last inspirational thing to you. They can't kill you if you're already dead.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий