28 сент. 2022 г.

Waterworks

Better Call Saul 6×12


Francesca: How much longer, Saul?
Jimmy: You know what? I can't say. So pass along my sincerest apologies and tell 'em I'm swamped.
Francesca: Everyone can hear you bouncing that thing.
Jimmy: That's the sound of thinking. You should try it sometime.

Tammy: Kim, there's a Viktor St. Claire for you on line three.

Jimmy: Hey, Kim. You know who this is?... I'm gonna take that as a yes.

Jimmy: I thought you might wanna know I'm still alive.
Kim: Yep.
Jimmy: I'm still out here, still getting away with it. The feds couldn't find their own ass with both hands and a proctologist.

Jimmy: What is stopping you? Fring's in the ground. Mike's in the ground. Lalo's in the ground. Apparently. You don't have to hold back on my account. They can only hang me once. So... So go ahead. Spill your guts! Put on your hair shirt, see what it gets you!

Jimmy: So, Florida. Florida, Florida, Florida... Why there?
Kim: I guess...
Jimmy: It doesn't matter. Doesn't have to make sense.

Jimmy: All right. Well. Have a nice life, Kim.

Jesse Pinkman: What's up with this shit?
Kim: Rainy.
Jesse Pinkman: Yeah. No. It... It's crazy. It's like bananas, all this rain. I mean, I thought we were, like, in a desert, you know?

Jesse Pinkman: You, you got him off, like, scot-free. That... That was pretty slick, yo.
Kim: Well, tell him I hope he's keeping his nose clean.
Jesse Pinkman: Yeah, yeah, right on. Absolutely.

Jesse Pinkman: Hey, so, you having all this expertise and all... This guy Goodman? He the real deal? Like, lawyer-wise?

Jesse Pinkman: Anyway... Is this guy any good?
Kim: .... When I knew him, he was.

Jimmy: What did Jeff tell you?
Marion: Oh, he didn't tell me anything. Ask Jeeves told me. I typed in "con man" and "Albuquerque," and up you popped, big as day.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий