1 июн. 2022 г.

White Trash, Holy Rollers and Punching People

Young Sheldon 5×21


Mary: This is the part of religion I don't like. I know Georgie made a mistake, but I thought, as Christians, we're supposed to forgive.
Pastor Rob: Well, I'm gonna ask you a tricky question... If this were happening to someone else in the congregation, how would you respond? ..... Good choice. That'll help.

Missy: Movies lie. Punching people hurts.
Sheldon: Try being the punchee.

Sheldon: If we're switching religions, may I recommend Judaism.
Mary: Why?
Sheldon: Both William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy are Jewish.
George: So?
Sheldon: Isn't that enough?

Mary: George. I'm not punishing her for doing the right thing. Violence is never the right thing.
George: I'm sorry, are we in California?

President Hagemeyer: What now?
Sheldon: You said if I ever had a problem, I could come to you and you'd fix it.
President Hagemeyer: When did I say that?
Sheldon: September 13th, 1991. You had just eaten a poppyseed bagel and had one stuck in your teeth.
President Hagemeyer: I'll take your word for it.
Sheldon: It was right here. How did it not make you crazy? It made me crazy.

Missy: What's going on here?
Mary: Uh, uh, praying, we're praying. Just praying.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий