22 июн. 2022 г.

The Secrets We Keep (2020)

Maja: We have to kill him.

Maja: You know what I hate most about this? When I first saw him, my instinct was to move. To run away. 'Cause we moved... we moved around a lot when I was a kid. The Romanians threw us from one place to another.

Rachel: I'm not sleeping. Too worried. Maybe your husband can prescribe something?
Maja: ... I have the same problem. After the war.
Rachel: Thomas too. You should really meet him when he's back. He'd be so happy to know another European in this town, I'm sure.
Maja: We're very similar. You know, both of us married Americans and... Got out of there as soon as possible...

Lewis: We can get out of this, Maja. Get our lives back to normal.
Maja: My life will never be normal.

Lewis: Can't we move on... And put it behind us? Even if it is him. Can you forgive... For our sake? Please? For our sake!...

Maja: You told me you didn't need to hear what happened. And I didn't listen to you. And now we're here together. And we move on together... Lewis, look at me. Look at me. You go to work. I'll go to Albert's. I pick up Patrick. Take him to school. We move on.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий