26 июн. 2022 г.

Ambulance (2022)

Danny Sharp: Rich people don't like it when you envy their shit. It makes them feel guilty.

Captain Monroe: Strategy. Kind of like a mix between a chess match and a cage fight.
Lieutenant Dhazghig: Great analogy.
Captain Monroe: Put a little pressure on, then I pull back. Then I push harder, get 'em off balance. In two hours, they're either dead or in cuffs.
Lieutenant Dhazghig: Uh, not the fluffy ones, though. The real hard metal. You know, the cold metal on the skin.

Cam Thompson: We need to take him to the hospital now!
Danny Sharp: Yeah, well, I wish I didn't have herpes, but, you know, we all got to go with what we got.

Captain Monroe: Who brought my fucking dog on a police chase?
Officer Mark: And who puts a big-ass dog in a cop car?

Danny Sharp: Why does everybody think they are so special? I don't know what's going on nowadays. You're just like the rest of us. You're just not important.

FBI Agent Anson Clark: Where is that? I don't usually go east of Downtown.
Lieutenant Dhazghig: You realize four million Angelenos live east of Downtown?
FBI Agent Anson Clark: Sorry. My husband is an environmental attorney. Okay? We like the beach.
Lieutenant Dhazghig: That's, like, the whitest thing I've ever heard.
FBI Agent Anson Clark: Well, I'm white. I can't help it.
Captain Monroe: Save it for Oprah, buddy. We got shit going on.

Will Sharp: Who are these guys?
Danny Sharp: Just relax. They just saved our asses.
Will Sharp: Who saves us from them?

Officer Zach: Was your... Was your hand in my stomach?
Cam Thompson: Like, way in.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий