24 июн. 2022 г.

The One Where Estelle Dies

Friends 10×15


Rachel: It's in Paris.
Ross: What?!
Joey: No, no, no! No, no, no! No, no, too much is changing, okay?

Ross: I'm here to see if you'll give Rachel her job back.
Mr. Zelner: Ah, did she ask you to come here and do this?
Ross: No. First I have to get you to agree... then we'll see if she wants to come back.
Mr. Zelner: Wow, that is tempting.

Ross: Does he, um...? Does little Ross like dinosaurs, by any chance?
Mr. Zelner: Yeah, they're all he talks about. Why?
Ross: How would he like to come with me to the Museum of Natural History... after everyone else has left, just the two of us... and he can touch anything he wants?.... I just heard it how you must have heard it, and that's not good. Let me start again. I'm a paleontologist. You'll be there with us, and the touching refers only to bones... Fossils!

Phoebe: All right, I gotta go. Just listen. Promise me that you will wait a minute before you call her.
Joey: Well, okay. Why?
Phoebe: Because a promise between friends means never having to give a reason.
Joey: .... I love that saying!

Joey: I'm gonna call her and hire her again.
Phoebe: No, no, no! Don't call her. You wait for her to call you.
Joey: Why?
Phoebe: Because patience is the road to understanding. Which is the key to a happy heart.
Joey: .... You blow me away.

Phoebe: All right, so promise you're gonna wait for her to call you?
Joey: I promise.
Phoebe: Okay.
Joey: And that means never having to give a reason!

Janice: What a small world!
Janice: And yet I never run into Beyoncé.

Janice: Goodbye, Chandler Bing.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий