6 июн. 2022 г.

Thank You for Your Service (2017)

Saskia Schumann: Do you remember who we were before all this?
Adam Schumann: A couple of dumb, horny kids.
Saskia Schumann: Pretty much.
Adam Schumann: Still dumb and horny.
Saskia Schumann: With a couple kids.

Sergeant Mozer: I'm glad that you're seeking treatment because we got 22 veterans a day killing themselves. And I don't get it. Warriors get stressed. We know this. But this obsession to end your own life, I can't wrap my head around it.

Patty Walker: There are hundreds of thousands of men and women seeking help.
Saskia Schumann: But he's a veteran.
Patty Walker: That's what I mean. There are hundreds of thousands of veterans seeking help.

Amanda Doster: You live. That's how you honor him.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий