14 июн. 2022 г.

Divine Providence

Fear the Walking Dead 7×14


Victor: There are days when one must swipe the slate clean, Wes. Today is one of them.

Victor: Be a gem and fetch us a bottle of Luna Fontezula 12 from cold storage, eh?

Victor: Take him to the basement.
Alicia: Daniel, it's gonna be okay. If you hurt him...
Victor: No. That's what the roof is for.

Wes: You can pretend to be outraged all you want, Alicia, but at the end of the day, you, Morgan, and Luci are just like Victor. At least he owns the shit he does.

Victor: I know you feel this way right now... but we have a long future ahead of us.
Alicia: No. We don't.

Daniel: It's never too late to learn new things... When you handcuff a person, you put their hands in the back, not the front.

Victor: Alicia, I know you must think I'm a monster, but I'm the same man I've always been. I've just stopped apologizing for it.

Alicia: Are you sure this is gonna work?
Victor: This isn't my first time walking into the unknown.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий