16 июн. 2022 г.

Kid/Nap

Inside No. 9 (7×4)


Shane: I have your wife. She's tied up.
Dominic: Lara, you know I can't do phone sex. I'm in an open-plan office.

Clifford: I understand you've been playing the yes/no game with my halfwit colleague. Well, it's my turn now. Yes, we're waiting for? 1.3 million ransom from your hedge-fund prick of a husband. No, we won't compromise on the amount. Yes, I will kill you if he doesn't comply. And no, we're not playing games any more.

Clifford: Can I just ask what exactly you're trying to achieve at this point? Cos... remember, this is not, you know, exactly what my colleague and I had planned.

Shane: Look, it's all right, you're just suffering from the Stockport Syndrome. You'd probably feel the same way about me if I died.

Shane: All right, what do I do? Stick to the plan. First things first... let's cut your ears off....

Shane: I've got my instructions. Take the wife, clip her ears off, get the money, kill the wife.

DI Ellis: Can you confirm these belong to your wife?
Dominic: Do you mean the ears or the earrings?

DI Ellis: .... if you feel you or your wife are in imminent danger, I want you to use the safe word "granola granola", and I'll send the team in right away.
Dominic: "Granola granola"? How am I expected to slip that into conversation? It's hard enough saying it once.
DI Ellis: He's also requested that a car be left outside with its engine running.

DI Ellis: Now, it's your call, Dominic. I know it's a lot to ask.
Dominic: I've sweet-talked the Chinese into tripling their investment, I've negotiated myself a six-figure bonus, and this morning I scored 2.5K on Clash Of Clans. I can do this.
DI Ellis: Good man... What a tosspot.

DI Ellis: What...? What the hell happened? What happened?!
Dominic: Granola granola!... Granola granola!

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий