7 июн. 2022 г.

A Clogged Pore, a Little Spanish and the Future

Young Sheldon 5×22


Nurse: This is... just a pimple.
Sheldon: Well, how can you be sure it isn't chickenpox? Or smallpox? Or monkeypox, which I know sounds made-up, but is very real.
Nurse: Have you been near any monkeys?
Sheldon: No.
Nurse: Try benzoyl peroxide.

Mary: We've been through tough spots before. We'll figure it out and... I know you don't want to hear it, but I've been praying on this...
George: You're right. I don't want to hear it.

Sheldon: Dr. Linkletter, may I speak with you?
Dr. Linkletter: If I say no, will you leave?
Sheldon: No.
Dr. Linkletter: Then why even ask?
Sheldon: It's called manners.

President Hagemeyer: All right, Sheldon, you are a smart kid. Now, you had to know that this was gonna happen eventually.
Sheldon: I'm a smart kid now, but what will I be in a year?
President Hagemeyer: A smart young man. And then a smart adult.
Sheldon: With money problems and marital strife and every other problem you can think of. I'll probably have a beer belly. Or root beer belly.

George: It's embarrassing that I busted my ass all these years, and this is where I am.
Mary: I'm right there with you. I lost my job, too.
George: Yeah, it's exactly the same.
Mary: You know what you are? I'm not gonna say it, but you know.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий