4 июн. 2022 г.

The One with the Late Thanksgiving

Friends 10×8


Chandler: Plus, we don't think it's fair that every year the burden falls on us.
Ross: That doesn't sound like you. That's Monica talking.
Chandler: No, no. We made this decision together.
Ross: She's putting words in your mouth.
Joey: Don't you put words in people's mouths. You put turkey in people's mouths.

Monica: I don't get older, I just get better.

Rachel: Oh, my God, it's Brussels sprouts!
Joey: That's worse than no food.
Chandler: Ha, ha! All you got was Monica's stinky Brussels sprouts.
Monica: Stinky?!
Chandler: Please let me stay on this side of the door.

Joey: We said we're sorry. It's Thanksgiving, for Pete's sakes! A day of forgiveness.
Chandler: It's a day to be thankful.
Joey: Don't make me come up there!


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий