14 июн. 2022 г.

You're the Boss

Ozark 4×10


Omar Navarro: Make them fear you. You will have to convince them that you are not just some messenger boy. You need eyes and ears on everything. You will have to be commanding, Marty. You will have to be ruthless. You're going to have to be me. And if you show even an ounce of weakness, they will pounce. And if they don't respect you, they will join forces with a rival. Oh, and they will kill you.

Ruth Langmore: I think the Byrdes are fucking with me.
Frank Cosgrove Jr.: And you want me to help fuck back. Oh.
Ruth Langmore: Yeah.
Frank Cosgrove Jr.: I'll give you a hand.

Frank Cosgrove Jr.: I ... never had you pegged as a Darlene Snell wannabe. You always seemed more like a junior Marty Byrde type.
Ruth Langmore: Fuck you. I ain't either of them.

Martin 'Marty' Byrde: We need to find out who did this.
Wendy Byrde: Well, then what?
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: We do what Navarro would do.

Father Benitez: After similar ordeals, Omar usually calls me to hear his confession.
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: I'm not Catholic.
Father Benitez: God's love is for everyone.
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: Is that why you work at a cartel?
Father Benitez: I go where God's most needed.

Martin 'Marty' Byrde: You think God can love anyone?
Father Benitez: You don't?
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: Uh... It does seem a... a little arbitrary.
Father Benitez: Oh. You think you're unworthy of love without condition. Right?
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: Nothing comes without conditions.
Father Benitez: Well, now, that's what you're wrestling with. Do you love unconditionally?
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: I'm not sure that it's the smartest thing to do.
Father Benitez: Are you loving or judging? If your love is conditional, it's also transactional. Love doesn't keep score, Marty. It's not self-seeking.
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: I think it's easier said than done.

Wendy Byrde: What are you gonna do?
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: What else can I do?


On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий