10 июн. 2022 г.

The One Where Chandler Gets Caught

Friends 10×10


Phoebe: If you had to, what would you give up, food or sex?
Monica: Sex.
Chandler: Seriously, answer faster.
Monica: Oh, I'm sorry, honey. No, when she said "sex," I wasn't thinking about sex with you, heh.
Chandler: It's like a giant hug.

Phoebe: Ross, how about you? Which would you give up, sex or food?
Ross: Food.
Phoebe: Okay, how about, um, sex or dinosaurs?
Ross: .... Oh, my God, it's like Sophie's Choice!

Phoebe: What about you, Joe? What would you give up, sex or food?
Joey: Uh... Ooh... Uh... I don't know, it's too hard.
Phoebe: No, you gotta pick one.
Joey: Uh, food. No, sex. Food. Sex. Food. Sex... I don't know. Oh, God, I want both. I want... I want girls on bread!

Rachel: They went in for 45 minutes, and then they came out looking pretty happy.
Ross: Chandler?
Rachel: Mm-hm.
Joey: Forty-five minutes? Well, something's not right.

Rachel: What is wrong with raising a kid in the city? I'm doing it. Ross is doing it. Sarah Jessica Parker is doing it.

Phoebe: You know what I just realized? "Joker" is "poker" with a "J." Coincidence?
Chandler: Hey, that's "jo-incidence" with a "C."


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий