21 июн. 2022 г.

The One Where Joey Speaks French

Friends 10×13


Ross: No, Rach! I'm sorry, I just don't think this is a good idea.
Rachel: Well, we won't know that until we do it, will we?...
Ross: No, um, uh, look, um. You are upset about your father, and you're feeling vulnerable... and I just don't feel it would be right. I feel like I'd be, you know, taking advantage of you.
Rachel: What...? Taking advantage? I am giving you the advantage. Enjoy!

Ross: I haven't had sex in four months. I should get a medal for that!

Phoebe: You're not... You're... Again, you're not speaking French!!

Ross: You've been quiet all morning. Is everything okay?
Rachel: Mm-hm.
Ross: You sure you're all right?
Rachel: Yep.
Ross: Okay. Um. Well, I'm gonna go, uh, grab us some breakfast--
Rachel: FYI.
Ross: There it is.
Rachel: In the future, when a girl asks for some ill-advised sympathy sex, just do it.

Ross: Wait, wait, you're, uh, mad at me about last night? I was just trying to do the right thing.
Rachel: Really? If you had done the right thing... I wouldn't have woken up feeling stupid and embarrassed. I would've woken up feeling comforted and satisfied.
Ross: Well...
Rachel: Oh, stop that!

Ross: I gotta say, I've not had sex a lot of times before. This is the worst ever!
Rachel: Oh, oh, really? Really? Well, it wasn't very good for me either.

Rachel: Well, I guess that's all in the past now.
Ross: Mm-hm.
Rachel: Not even one more time.
Ross: Not even once.
Rachel: No matter how much we want it.
Ross: Even if we want it... really bad.
Rachel: That's what we decided.
Ross: Yeah, ha, ha, that's right... It's kind of hard, though. You know?
Rachel: Yeah. When two people have a connection, you know, that's... Just seems like... such a... waste.
Ross: I hate waste.

Rachel: Ross?
Ross: Yes?
Rachel: Just so you know... with us... it's never off the table.
Ross: ..... Damn it, it's never off the table!


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий