29 июн. 2022 г.

Uncharted (2022)

Nathan Drake: Oh, my God, I'm so sorry! That was purely reactive.
Nathan Drake: So all that gold, it's just gone?
Sam Drake: Whoa. Lost. Not gone. There's a difference. If something's lost, it can be found.

Sam Drake: It says "sic parvis magna." "Greatness from small beginnings." That's you and me.

Victor Sullivan: There's only one rule in this game, kid: Don't get caught.

Chloe Frazer: Look, word to the unwise... everything out of this one's mouth is an exaggeration, a half-truth or an outright lie.
Victor Sullivan: You know what? That is not true.

Nathan Drake: Oh, my God. You have so many apps open. What is wrong with you?... Tinder? Really?
Victor Sullivan: I-I own that.

Nathan Drake: Stop thinking of the next lie you're gonna tell me.

Victor Sullivan: You hate me. All right, I get it. Look, I'd hate me, too.

Victor Sullivan: Cloves. You know, back then, spices were worth nearly as much as gold.

Victor Sullivan: It's Braddock. We'd better get small. Or, in your case, smaller.

Nathan Drake: Hey. You want to go show 'em what's what?

Nathan Drake: Hey! All hands on deck! Raise the anchor! Hoist the mainsail!
Victor Sullivan: Hey, Jack Sparrow, stay sharp.

Nathan Drake: Look at her! You can't put a price on that.
Victor Sullivan: Yeah, you can, actually. Like four to six billion.

Nathan Drake: You got a heart of gold, Sully.
Victor Sullivan: Real funny, wiseass.
Nathan Drake: What, too soon?
Victor Sullivan: Forever is too soon.

Nathan Drake: What... What is that thing on your face?
Victor Sullivan: Hey, puberty's right around the corner, kid. You can grow your own.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Σ pita4og: «суперпрекрасный внесезонный блокбастер, в котором режиссер Рубен Фляйшер сумел найти золотую середину, раздав вашим и нашим. Редкий случай, когда гик-ориентированное произведение очень грамотно интегрировано во вселенную кино. На экране чуть семейной драмы, немного авантюризма, много красивых локаций и квестов на знание всемирной истории. ...»

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий