23 июн. 2022 г.

The One with Princess Consuela

Friends 10×14


Ross: Guess what happened at work today.
Chandler: A dinosaur died a million years ago?
Ross: Uh, try 65 million years ago. And then try: Shh!

Monica: Hey, Pheebs.
Phoebe: Oh, not anymore. I changed it today.
Monica: Oh, I'm sorry, Mrs. Hannigan.
Phoebe: Wrong again. Apparently, you can change it to anything. So I thought, "All right, here's an opportunity to be creative." So meet... Princess Consuela Bananahammock.
Chandler: That's what we were gonna name the baby.

Monica: Okay, so from now on, we have to call you Princess Consuela?
Phoebe: No, I'm gonna have my friends call me Valerie.

Ross: No, no, no. You cannot go to dinner with him.
Rachel: What? You don't want me to get a job?
Ross: Yeah, I'm sure he'll give you a job. Maybe make you his "sex-cretary."

Phoebe: Rita, this is my husband.
Mike: Why don't you tell her my name?
Phoebe: Okay, I will. This is, uh... This is my husband, Crap Bag.
Rita: Crap Bag?
Mike: If you need an easy way to remember it, just think of a bag of crap.

Rachel: The job is in Paris....


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий