15 июн. 2022 г.

The One Where the Stripper Cries

Friends 10×11


Joey: I know it can be intimidating for regular people to be around celebrities... but relax. I'm just like you, only better-looking and richer.

Molly Ringwald: So how come it took you so long to ask me out?
Ross: Oh, well, uh, this is gonna sound kind of silly... but do you remember my roommate, Chandler Bing?
Molly Ringwald: Sure. He was in your "band."
Ross: It's been 16 years, but the air quotes still hurt. Heh.

Phoebe: You're not gonna pay him. He didn't do anything.
Roy - The Stripper: Didn't do anything? I took a bus all the way from Hoboken. I climbed, I don't know, like, a billion stairs. And it's not like I can take them two at a time.
Phoebe: I don't care. We're not paying you $300 for this.
Roy - The Stripper: It's not my fault if you're too uptight to appreciate... the male form in all its glory.
Phoebe: Okay, I'm uptight. That's why I don't wanna watch a middle-aged guy... dance around in what I can only assume is a child's Halloween costume.
Roy - The Stripper: I may have borrowed this from my nephew... but let me assure you, what's underneath is all man.
Phoebe: I'm sorry, did you say "all man" or "old man"?
Roy - The Stripper: Whoa! You're mean.

Chandler: Hey! I'm in college and I'm in a band.
Rachel: Yeah, okay. Won't you take me to Funkytown?

Roy - The Stripper: What's the matter? You never saw a 50-year-old stripper cry before?
Phoebe: You know, it's fine. We'll pay you.
Roy - The Stripper: No, no, you're right. Who am I kidding? I should have hung up that breakaway jockstrap years ago. What am I gonna do? I mean... this has been my life for 32 years. Taking my clothes off in front of people is all I know.

Monica: Oh, my God! You were my midnight mystery kisser?!
Ross: You were my first kiss with Rachel?!
Monica: You were my first kiss ever?!
Chandler: What did I marry into?!


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий