30 июн. 2022 г.

The One with Rachel's Going Away Party

Friends 10×16


Erica: ... Plus, hotels are fun! My room has this little fridge full of free snacks.
Ross: Erica, those things aren't free. In fact, they have one of the highest markups of any consumer product--
Monica: Ross, she's giving us her baby. She can eat you if she wants.

Joey: I had a chance to stop her too.
Chandler: Yeah?
Joey: Who loses 57 coin tosses in a row? You know? Heads, she wins. Tails, I lose... Wait a minute......
Chandler: Yes, Joe?
Joey: I forgot to pick up my dry cleaning!

Monica: Rachel used to live in that room.
Chandler: Rachel. With handcuffs. Interesting....
Monica: Joey's bare ass!
Chandler: Well played.

Ross: What was that all about?
Phoebe: She's gonna say goodbye to each of us individually.
Ross: Are you kidding? Oh, my God.
Phoebe: Yeah, I know. It's gonna be even worse for you.
Ross: God...
Phoebe: Well, just get ready to do some serious crying.

Joey: You don't really handcuff guys to water pipes do you?
Phoebe: Where do you think Mike really is?

Rachel: Oh, honey...
Chandler: Let me just saying something because once we get into this... I'm gonna get all uncomfortable and probably make some stupid joke. I just want to say that I... I love you. And I'm gonna miss you. And I'm so sad that you're leaving.
Rachel: Oh, you know what? Let's not say anything else.

Ross: What?! I don't get a goodbye?
Phoebe: Lucky bastard.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий