11 июн. 2022 г.

The Northman (2022)

Aurvandil: The enemy had a taste of my liver.
Gudrun: Are you hurt?
King Aurvandil War-Raven: Almost enough for Amleth to be marked my successor... I watched his innocence tonight. He must be awoken to what awaits him.
Queen Gudrún: He is a puppy.
King Aurvandil War-Raven: He's the same age as my grandfather when he took the throne.
Queen Gudrún: That was different.
King Aurvandil War-Raven: He had to kill his uncle first.

King Aurvandil War-Raven: Pray my luck spirits see me to many war fields after I defeat this wound. I refuse to die in sickness nor live the long life of a shameful graybeard. I must die by the sword. I will die in honor.
Queen Gudrún: Fret not. You will die in battle, my lord. The gates of Valholl await you, I know it.

Amleth: I will avenge you, father! I will save you, mother! I will kill you, Fjölnir! I will avenge you, father! I will save you, mother! I will kill you, Fjölnir! I will avenge you, father! I will save you, mother! I will kill you, Fjölnir! I will avenge you, father! I will save you, mother!....

Olga of the Birch Forest: Your sheep's clothing does not disguise you, Northman.

Amleth: It's a nightmare.
Olga of the Birch Forest: Then you must wake up.
Amleth: It's their nightmare.

Olga of the Birch Forest: You found me.
Amleth: Were you lost?
Olga of the Birch Forest: Only if you were searching for me.

Amleth: I am Amleth the bear-wolf, son of King Aurvandil War-Raven, and I am his vengeance!

Amleth: It was prophesied that I must choose between kindness for my kin and hate for my enemies.
Olga of the Birch Forest: And see what hope we have before us.
Amleth: I choose both.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий