2 июн. 2022 г.

Nine Lives Kat

Inside No. 9 7×3


Katrina: I'll show them. I will show them you do not need a cock and balls to crack a case, or stack a dishwasher in the most ergonomic way possible. You just need... a brain and a heart, and guts. And that's what I've got.

Katrina: Just shut up, Barney! I'm trying to think.
Barnabus: Sure, sure, although, er, strictly speaking, of course, all thinking is subconscious, because consciousness is an awareness of thoughts, not thinking itself, so you can't actually try to think.
Ezra: Why don't you go and put the kettle on?
Barnabus: I'm not sure it would fit.
Ezra: No, I mean SWITCH the kettle on. I think we could all do with a drink.
Barnabus: Oh, yeah, sure.

Katrina: Look, I know you think I'm taking this case too personally. But I'm a woman. And I empathise. And I know how to fight, and I know how to dig my heels in. And let me tell you size eight stilettos dig in deep.

Barnabus: I just love that name. It's so satisfying to say. "Barnabus Bull."
Ezra: My publisher likes it, too. I found out today. Three-book deal.
Barnabus: Yes! Red Rag To A Bull, The Bull's-Eye, Bull...
Katrina: Shit.
Barnabus: ...In A China Shop.

Ezra: I've got to let you go.
Katrina: Please don't.
Ezra: You've run out of lives, Kat.

Barnabus: Sorry, am I dead now?
Philippa: And am I a lesbian now?
Matilda: Or is that all in his head?

Matilda: I thought I was writing an updated Frankenstein, the postmodern Prometheus, but it's all gone a bit... Stephen King. A hack horror novelist haunted by his own characters.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий