18 июн. 2022 г.

The One with Phoebe's Wedding

Friends 10×12


Phoebe: You've, you know, sort of been like a dad to me. You've always, you know, looked out for me and shared your wisdom.
Joey: I am pretty "wisdomous."

Chandler: I'm glad we're having a rehearsal dinner. I rarely practice my meals before I eat.
Mike: What did we say was your one gift to us?
Chandler: No stupid jokes, but I thought that was for the actual wedding.
Phoebe: Rehearse it.

Mike: Hey, guys, how's it going?
Chandler: Fine. We're sitting here, alone, doing nothing. It's our rehearsal for tomorrow.

Ross: So? What did you decide?
Phoebe: I decided to pee.

Joey: Have a seat. Last night... I tried to welcome you into my family. And instead, you disrespect me. I cannot allow this.
Mike: Are you rehearsing for some really bad Mafia movie?

Mike: Joe, I love Phoebe. She's the most important thing in my life. I'd die before I let anything happen to her.
Joey: That's what I wanted to hear. Because she's family, okay? And now you're gonna be family. And there's nothing more important in the whole world than family.
Mike: That must have been one lousy movie...
Joey: That was me!

Phoebe: Help me.
Monica: What?
Phoebe: I want you to be crazy bitch again.
Monica: Really?
Phoebe: Please?
Monica: You really want me to come back?
Phoebe: More than I wanna get married!

Mike: Phoebe, you are so beautiful. You're so kind. You're so generous. You're so wonderfully weird. Every day with you is an adventure. And I can't believe how lucky I am. And I can't wait to share my life with you forever.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий